January is "Thank You" month
No matter how you say thank you, say it this month. January is National Thank You Month!
Let's start the year off by saying "Thank You" to someone in your life!
Thanks a lot!
Ways that you can celebrate the month:
- Start a gratitude journal and write one thing, or more, a day that you are thankful for
- Take turns at the dinner table in sharing who or what you are thankful for
- Write someone a thank you note, an email, or even a sticky note telling them you are thankful for them or something that they did for you
- Tell someone that you may have just met thank you for what they did. This may be the person bagging your groceries or the person at the gas station
- Do something nice for someone else