Questions to ask yourself about your financial literacy
1. Do you know how to create a personal budget?
If not, check out the budget samples on the main financial literacy page.
2. Do you have an emergency fund that can cover basic living expenses?
Check out Consumer Finance's website to find how to build an emergency fund--no matter how much you make.
3. Do you have debt? Do you have a plan to pay it off?
Read Bank of America's Better Money Habits to learn how to pay off debt.
4. Do you know your credit score?
Find out about credit scores on the FTC Credit Score website.
5. Where can I learn about managing money?
To find out more about managing your money, take a free class through GCF Learn Free or a Money Smart course through the FDIC.
6. How do I manage financial stress?
Check the financial anxiety page for tips to reduce financial anxiety.